One of the largest genome centers in the world offers a wide range of service solutions in the fields of genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, metagenomics, and proteomics. Such services include but are not limited to:
• Whole Genome Sequencing (DNA)-Human, animals, pathogens
• Whole Exome Sequencing (DNA)-Human, NHP
• Single Cell Sequencing (DNA)
• RNA-Seq Transcriptome (RNA)
• RNA-Seq Quantification (RNA)
• Small RNA Sequencing (RNA)
• Immune repertoires sequencing (DNA)
• Genotyping (DNA)
• Sanger Validation (DNA)
• Proteomics by Mass Spectrometry (Protein)
• Metabolomics by Mass Spectrometry (Metabolites)
BMGF grantees have used this platform generate RNA-seq data for discovery of TB correlates of disease (in concert with the Systems Biology Platform), whole exome sequencing of sister pairs in a preterm birth cohort, targeted resequencing of G6PD exons in a human study related to malaria, and explored circulating miRNAs in HIV disease.
Next-Gen Sequencing technology also opens the realm of incorporating routine whole-genome analyses in the study of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and parasites for infectious disease research studies.